SALUTE TO SECRETARIAT AT THE STATE FAIR OF VIRGINIA September 29-October 8, 2017 at The Meadow Event Park
Ticket info here.
- Meet Secretariat’s great-great granddaughter Groundshaker and her little buddy Mia the mini
- See the original Meadow Stable barns, now listed on the state and national historic registers.
- Shop our Secretariat booth for one-of-a kind souvenirs and daily book signings by Leeanne Meadows Ladin, author of “Secretariat’s Meadow – The Land, The Family, The Legend”
- Take a “Selfie with Secretariat” at his life size poster
- See the “World’s Largest Horseshoe” and the markers showing Big Red’s enormous 25-ft racing stride
- Take a special narrated tour of the exhibits and galleries in Meadow Hall mansion(ticket info here) weekends only
- Enjoy our BARN APPETIT farm-to-fork dinner with locally sourced foods and the launching of the newest Secretariat craft beer “Tremendous Machine”. Friday October 6 from 6:30-8:30 pm at Meadow Hall. Ticket info here.